Who can financially support the BDHS Scholarship Program?
- Community Organizations
People just like you! Funding is provided by the generosity of supporters of education in Beaver Dam and Dodge County. It comes from memorials, estates, trusts, corporations, service organizations, community groups, and individuals.
What are the benefits for donors?
- An opportunity to help the youth of our community
- Publicity in the printed graduation program and other publications
- Recognition at the scholarship awards ceremony
- Tax deductible donations
- Scholarships may be given as a memorial for a loved one
Can named scholarships be established?
Yes! There are 3 categories:
- Gifts of at least $500 can be given as Donor Directed Scholarships and are awarded to students as named scholarships. The awards can be given one time or renewed annually.
- Gifts in the amount of $500 - $35,000 can be added to the District Managed Scholarship fund. Named scholarships are given annually in designated amounts until the fund is depleted.
- Gifts of more than $35,000 can be established where only the earnings are used to award annual scholarships. The original gift money is maintained in perpetuity.
Gifts of less than $500 are acknowledged and combined with other BDHS Endowment Funds to provide additional scholarships.
Your contribution can make a student’s dream of a higher education a reality.
Contributions of any size will make a difference.