Student Services will be happy to process your transcript request in a timely manner.
Permission to release your records is necessary to process your request. There are four ways to request a copy of your high school transcript:
- In Person – Come to the Student Services office between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 3:00 p.m., Monday through Friday to complete a form.
- By Mail – Download and complete the Transcript Release Form (below) and mail it to the High School.
- By Fax – Fax the Transcript Release Form (below) to Student Services at 920-885-7534.
- By Email – Send a request including all required information or attach the Transcript Release Form (below) to gruenewaldL@bdusd.org. You will receive an email reply to confirm that we have received your request.
The following information is required:
- Name (If you are now married, please provide your name while you were in high school.)
- Birth Date
- Year of Graduation (If you did not graduate, provide your last year of attendance.)
- Address where to mail transcript (work place, college, home)
- Your signature