Beaver Dam Unified School District (BDUSD) Virtual Academy provides Wisconsin certified instructors and standards-based, innovative, engaging online courses that are self-paced and available 24/7 wherever there is internet access.
Beaver Dam High School (BDHS), the Don Smith Learning Academy (DSLA), and WI Virtual School (WVS) have partnered to provide supplemental services to high school students within the Beaver Dam Unified School District.
Benefits of the Virtual Academy:
- Local opportunity to earn a high school or district diploma fully online.
- Core content courses aligned to state and national standards.
- Pupil services supports (i.e. counseling, special education, etc.) are available.
- Offerings include a range of high quality high school, credit recovery, and Advanced Placement (AP) courses.
- Several courses are approved by the NCAA for potential Division I and II college athletes.