UW System Electronic Application
• Cost - $44 for each UW application ($50 for UW-Madison)
• Applications are accepted starting September 15th
• Notify counselor and complete a Transcript Request Form
• Make sure official ACT and/or SAT scores were sent to the college admissions
• Apply early - priority dates will be different for every school
UW System HELP
This site contains information on all the institutions in the University of Wisconsin System including 13 universities, 13 freshman-sophomore Colleges and UW-Extension.
A direct link to each of the schools in the UW system.
Wisconsin Private Colleges
An online resource to help students and their families select a college, apply for admission, and plan to finance higher education. Wisconsin Private Colleges offers access to information and admissions for independent colleges and universities within Wisconsin. Application fees vary by institution.
Wisconsin Technical Colleges
• The cost to apply varies by school
• Apply online or by paper application
• Submit official transcripts with your application
• Schedule to take the COMPASS/ACCUPLACER test or other placement test per technical college requirements
The Common Application
With more than 600 Member colleges and only one application, The Common Application is comprised of a rich and diverse membership – colleges that are public, private, large, small, secular, and religious. No other college application system matches the diversity of institutions accessible through The Common Application, which is why more than 1 million students, counselors and teachers rely on us every year.