Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) meets monthly throughout the school year. Meetings are currently held the first Tuesday of the month, at 6:00 pm. All parents are cordially welcome to join us!
Prairie View PTO coordinates fundraising, and various school event volunteering.
Monies raised by our PTO fully or partially fund:
- iPads for classrooms and other smaller technology needs that fall outside the school's regular budget
- Extra library resources
- Playground / recess toys and resources
- Additional Physical Education equipment
- Special assemblies and programming for students
- Family night and school event supplies, snacks, etc.
- Special teacher requests
- Scholarships enabling all students to participate in field trips and school hosted events
- Chorus and Track program t-shirts and supplies
- Teacher appreciation gifts
- Other items as needed or requested by the school administration or faculty members